Latest Research on the Impact of Divorce on Children
Faculty Member: Marta J. Papa, Divorce Attorney and Mediator
Facilitator: Dan Couvrette, CEO and Publisher of Divorce Magazine, Family Lawyer Magazine, and DivorcedMoms.com
Divorce affects children in many different ways. Marta J. Papa – a divorce attorney and mediator in Missouri – discusses the latest research on the impact of divorce on children, especially when there is conflict involved. She also explains the steps parents can take to help their children survive the divorce. More
Marta J. Papa, a.k.a. the Divorce Whisperer®, is a highly reputable divorce lawyer and mediator who is considered an authority on mediation nationwide. With more than 25 years of experience in mediation, litigation, and settlement negotiations, she has successfully completed thousands of litigated and mediated divorces.
What you will learn from this podcast session: “Latest Research on the Impact of Divorce on Children”
This session will discuss:
- the latest research on the effect a custody battle can have on a child
- the ways choosing sides between Mom and Dad plays out in the lives of children
- the Sleeper Effect and its impact on young adults
- how parents can protect their children from the negative impact of divorce
- the resources available to divorcing parents who are looking to resolve conflict without involving their children
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.