Infidelity: How to Spot It, Recover from It, and Affair-Proof Your MarriageFaculty Member: Dr. Sheri Meyers, Psy.D., Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Infidelity Expert, author of Chatting or Cheating
Facilitator: Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®, Editorial Director and Co-Founder of Divorce Magazine
Infidelity can cause irreparable harm to a marriage. Dr. Sheri Meyers offers tips on how to spot the warning signs that your spouse may be cheating, and how to recover from the affair. More
Sheri Meyers is the author of Chatting or Cheating: How to Detect Infidelity, Rebuild Love, and Affair-Proof Your Relationship. Known as America’s leading love and intimacy expert, Dr. Sheri is among the nation’s most frequently quoted and interviewed relationship, infidelity, and life-transition specialists.
What you will learn from this video session: “Infidelity: How to Spot It, Recover from It, and Affair-Proof Your Marriage”
This session will:
- discuss the different types of infidelity that could occur in a marriage
- explain the warning signs spouses should look out for
- help viewers understand how to start a conversation about infidelity with a spouse
- offer tips on how to read body language
- address the negative effects social media could have on committed relationships
- identify relationship vulnerabilities that may lead to infidelity
- talk about whether or not it’s possible to regain trust after the discovery of an affair
- discuss how to move forward and forgive your spouse after infidelity
- share ways to bring love and intimacy back into a relationship.