What Your Child Really Wants You To KnowFaculty Member: Rosalind Sedacca, CLC, Divorce & Parenting Coach
Facilitator: Martha Chan, Founder of The Divorce School, V.P. Divorce Magazine and DivorcedMoms.com
Divorce doesn’t have to devastate your child or your family – but it easily can if you, as a parent, are not diligent. Seeing divorce through your child’s eyes is crucial to avoiding mistakes that can scar your child’s emotional and psychological well-being. Find out what your child really wants you to know. More
Rosalind Sedacca is a Certified Life Coach and a Divorce & Parenting Coach who is recognized as the voice of Child-Centered Divorce. She is the founder of the Child-Centered Divorce Network which provides valuable resources for parents who are facing, moving through or transitioning after a divorce. She is also the author of How Do I Tell the Kids about the Divorce? A Create-a-Storybook Guide to Preparing Your Children – with Love!
This important session will:
- identify behaviors and common mistakes for divorced and divorcing parents to avoid
- address the effects of these common mistakes on children
- help you handle conflict, frustration, and differing co-parenting styles
- share some of the secrets to successful co-parenting
- offer a list of critical questions to ask yourself before making any decisions regarding divorce and parenting
Rosalind will share her own experience and her passion about taking care of your children before, during, and after your divorce. You’ll come away with useful strategies that will keep you on the right track… for the sake of your child – and your own sanity!
A Special Gift For You – Free 1/2 Hour Coaching Session
Rosalind has a special gift for participants of this session – she is offering all participants a free 1/2 hour coaching session. You can reach her through her website www.ChildCenteredDivorce.com.